It is the heat of the night, and you are having an expensive watch wearing worthy good time. You go to look are your luxury timepiece in the dim lighting on the patio of that bar you like, and low and behold those lustrous gold holds show no luster in the dark. Time to rethink your evening timepiece selection, or you could instead seek out the relatively few high-luxury watches with luminant applied to them. While not a big deal for a Seiko, a lume covered German A. Lange & Sohne is a rarity. Here is their newest one, called the Grande Lange 1 Luminous. Larger Grande Lange 1 case (as opposed to the smaller standard Lange 1). Black dial, and just the right shade of retro green for the richly applied lume that makes up the hour markers and is all over the hands. A cool sporty Lange watch. Though, to actually refer to it as a sport watch, your idea of sports involves playing lawn croquet at night.
You are here: Home > A. Lange & Sohne Grande Lange 1 Luminous Watch
A. Lange & Sohne Grande Lange 1 Luminous Watch
Share This Post
About Ariel AdamsOwner and Editor-In-Chief of aBlogtoWatch (formerly known as aBlogtoRead.com) - the world's largest and most popular wrist watch blog. Ariel Adams also regularly contributes to other important media such as Forbes, Departures, Centurion, Tech Crunch, and more. Follow me on Google+
About the Author
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
Ask Us Anything Audemars Piguet BaselWorld BaselWorld 2013 Bell & Ross Breitling Casio Celebrities & Watches Ceramic Watches Chronograph Watches Citizen Dive Watches Giveaway GMT Watches Hands-On HourTime Show Hublot Inside the Manufacture Interviews IWC Jaeger LeCoultre Ladies' Watches Linde Werdelin MB&F Moon Phase Complication Watches Omega Patek Philippe Pilot Watches Rolex Sales & Auctions Seiko SIHH Space-Themed Watches TAG Heuer titanium Tourbillon Watches Ulysse Nardin Vintage Watches Watch Buying Guides Watches & Cars Watches in Film & Television Watch Movements Watch Reviews over $500 Watch Reviews under $500 Zenith
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW