ABLOGTOWATCH is the premier web venue for wrist watch talk and reviews. A segment leader, aBlogtoWatch is the highest traffic watch blog website being entirely dedicated to a shared passion for buying and collecting timepieces. aBlogtoWatch was founded as aBlogtoRead.com in 2007 by Ariel Adams as a venue for reviewing and discussing interesting and modern timepieces. After five years aBlogtoRead.com changed names (and the website domain) to aBlogtoWatch.com in 2012.
aBlogtoWatch is a media destination for watch content including in-depth articles, hands-on videos, entertaining podcasts, and broad industry coverage for casual as well as seasoned timepiece enthusiasts. An addition to its founder Ariel Adams, aBlogtoWatch is an ever evolving team of inspired contributors from around the world. aBlogtoWatch writers and contributors attend most major watch industry events to bring you news and media on new products and the latest industry announcements.
If you are a new aBlogtoWatch reader - "welcome" - we invite you to browse the All Articles page to catch up on thousands of posts. If you are with a watch brand interested in editorial coverage or to advertise, please see the Advertise page or Contact Us.
About the Founder:
ABLOGTOWATCH Owner and Editor-In-Chief Ariel Adams attended the University of Arizona for undergraduate studies, graduating in 2004 with a degree in Communication. Next, he completed his legal education in 2007 by receiving a J.D. at Golden Gate University School of Law. Ariel Adams passed the California bar examination in 2007, and became an attorney, but later switched gears to focus entirely on watches. Adams currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
As an avid watch enthusiast, Ariel used his business acumen and interest in watches to transition his career after he created aBlogtoRead.com and is currently focused full-time to watch industry related press, digital and print media, as well as consulting. aBlogtoRead.com content is covered on numerous websites, and Ariel Adams' work for the watch industry has been profiled in such publications such as the Financial Times.
Ariel Adams publishes and authors the vast majority of articles on aBlogtoWatch, while some articles are contributed by outstanding watch lovers and writers. aBlogtoWatch's goal is to provide accurate and honest information, watch reviews, and industry editorial - without hesitation. Ariel Adams' watch expertise and content is regularly featured throughout the web.
Watch Editorial Work (Past & Present)
- Owner and Editor-in-Chief of aBlogtoWatch.com (most popular watch blog on the Internet).
- Contributing writer for Forbes.com.
- Watch Contributor for Centurion-Magazine Online.
- Expert watch blogger on Luxist.com (most popular luxury blog on the Internet, but has since been shut down by parent company Aol).
- Former Contributing watch review expert on wildly popular AskMen.com.
- Former Editor on WatchUSeek.com's (most popular watch site on the Internet) watch news blog.
- Contributing watch writer for QP watch magazine.
- Guest Editor High Magazine.
- Former Watch Editor for Haute Living magazine (print articles are republished on their website here).
- Co-host of the most popular watch podcast, HourTime Show with popular blogger John Biggs at HourTimeShow.com.
- Contributing blogger for TechCrunch.com.
- Contributing watch writer for HK Golfer Magazine (Hong Kong's most popular golf publication).
- Wrote the San Francisco Men's Luxury Style page on Examiner.com.
- Contributed watch articles to the watch commerce site ViaLuxe.com on their timepiece news and blog sections.
- Former regular luxury wrist watch contributing editor on the James List blog.
- Was contributing editor to hr: Luxury magazine.
- Producer of video watch reviews here at YouTube.com
- Consultation work and speaking engagements for the watch and luxury industry on a variety of topics.
- Follow aBlogtoWatch.com on Twitter here. @aBlogtoWatch
- Fan us on our lively Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/aBlogtoWatch