The 14th of May was very special for Parmigiani, who officially celebrated the opening of their stand alone boutique on London’s Mount Street. It also seemed to be the wettest day of the decade going by the rainfall, but no matter, a great day was had by all!
Author Archive | WatchAnish
A couple of months ago I received a press release via email. Whilst most communications like this are filed away not to be seen again by me, I really took notice of one in particular from SevenFriday. The release text wasn’t particularly exciting, but the images showed a range of watches that looked very appealing.
November marks an important event in the British horological calendar. For the past 3 years SalonQP, headed by UK based watch magazine QP, has welcomed a myriad of luxury watch brands to exhibit their newest and most lavish creations under the roof of London’s famed Saatchi gallery.
The good thing about London (well there has to be something to make up for rain in the summer and 20% VAT) is that it’s a buzzing city and quite often when you ask someone to visit they more than likely say yes.
Not much can beat a warm day, a nice new watch and a good camera! We don’t get too many of the first part in London, so when the temperature reaches anywhere over 20 degrees Celsius it’s best to take advantage of it!
Hublot King Power Cathedral Gong Tourbillon Minute Repeater & La Cle du Temps Marcus Watches Hands-On
By Anish Bhatt So… the Hublot King Power Cathedral Gong Tourbillon Minute Repeater. In White. Yes, the name is a mouthful, and you may have seen the carbon fibre edition released by Hublot previously (hands-on here), but this colour, complete with the Marcus (a watch boutique in London on Bond Street) ‘M’ logo at 12 o’clock, […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW