This article should benefit your perception of media and advertising. Today I take issue with use of terms such as “over sized, over stuffed, over…anything.” They make me angry! And I’d like you to feel the same way anytime you see or hear them. I recall a few years ago looking to purchase a new […]
Articles | Marketing
Marketing your business and yourself
P.E.A.R (People Enraged by Apple Relations) wants you to be aware of this! Watch this video of a Benjamin Cohen, a correspondent from UK broadcaster Channel 4 in the UK interviewing Apple Senior Vice President of Worldwide Product Marketing Phil Schiller. After you watch it, keep reading this article.Disturbing? That is really the term that […]
Choosing a name for a business or logo these days is very difficult. In fact, coming up with good brandable names has always been difficult. One needs to come up with a strong term which is suggestive of the product or service without being too limiting. The process is fulfilling, but more tedious that it […]
P.E.A.R – People Enraged by Apple Relations: The New Word In the Anti-Apple Arsenal and Apple’s New iPhone Sales Policy
I am coining the acronym P.E.A.R (People Enraged by Apple Relations). Not just because Pears make a decent alternative to apples, but because mobilization and group think is an important part of rebelling against an evil empire. I think anti-Apple thinkers aren’t organized because our disdain of their policies and products is usually pretty obvious […]
As a product enthusiast I tend to have very strong opinions regarding how a company presents itself. Marketing and sales tactics, while not necessarily consumer friendly conversation is one of the most important parts of doing business. We have all had good and bad experiences with a company, for no business is perfect. However, when […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- My First Grail Watch: Magnus Michelsen Of Michelsen Iceland December 8, 2013
- Chopard Mille Miglia 2013 Limited Edition Watches Hands-On December 8, 2013
- Breitling Super Avenger Military Limited Series Watch With 24 Hour Time December 7, 2013
- HourTime Show Watch Podcast Episode 150: A High Rolex December 7, 2013
- A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase Watch For 2014 Hands-On December 7, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW