Several years ago while strolling around at the Baselworld watch trade show in Switzerland, I stumbled upon the booth of a brand that was new to me named Alexander Shorokhoff. It turned out that while I wasn’t familiar with the brand, Alexander Shorokhoff as a name has been around since the early 1990s. The watches really spoke to me in terms of quality and design…
Articles | Alexander Shorokoff
This limited edition watch for women by German Alexander Shorokoff reminds me of my youth. Usually watches seem to remind other people of their youth, but when I saw this watch my mind began to wander to being in a kid in the 1980s and 1990s. No, not because I used to wear women’s watch. […]
I haven’t spent much time covering this (Russian named) German brand, but they do make some cool stuff. This piece is a limited edition while a bit more mainstream with some interesting design cues. Yes, that bezel design is from a Vacheron Constantin Overseas. Alexander Shorokoff made this watch in honor of Russian champion boxer […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Citizen Women’s World Time A-T Watch Review: Good Enough For A Man? December 6, 2013
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW