For 2013 Martin Braun’s watch brand Antoine Martin will release their third major timepiece collection with the Slow Runner. Martin explained the concept of the Slow Runner to me last year by telling me that he was producing a simple watch with a huge slowing moving balance wheel. He sure wasn’t kidding.
Articles | Antoine Martin
The second watch from newer high-end brand Antoine Martin is the Tourbillon Quantieme Perpetual. It basically takes everything you (may) have liked about the Perpetual Calendar from last year and includes a tourbillon.
In March of this year I debuted to you Martin Braun’s new brand called Antoine Martin. Since then I have had the opportunity to meet with Martin and the brand’s CEO Bruno Jufer to look at the new pieces simply called the “Perpetual Calendar.” I first advised them to come up with a unique name […]
Martin Braun has had a tough last couple of years. The brand with his name “Martin Braun” was owned by the Franck Muller Group before financial hardship forced them to shut it down, and they didn’t have any desire to give the name back to Martin. So he took some time off, probably played some […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase Watch For 2014 Hands-On December 7, 2013
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch & Friends December 6, 2013 December 6, 2013
- Citizen Women’s World Time A-T Watch Review: Good Enough For A Man? December 6, 2013
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW