It literally makes zero sense from a marketing standpoint that Hawaiian surfer lifestyle watch brand Bathys Hawaii would suddenly work on developing an atomic clock wristwatch (what you see in this post is a working prototype).
Articles | Bathys
Below see a follow up review from the winner of the highly desired Bathys Benthic Ti watch that I gave-away here. Thank you Pat for the thoughts: When my Bathys Benthic Ti arrived over a week ago, the first thing I did was pull out my recently acquired 1962 Omega Seamaster. I love my Omega. […]
It has been a good month for Hawaii based Bathys. You have just a couple more days to enter to win one of their Benthic Ti (titanium) watches. The watch is incredible, and comes in a genuine Pelican waterproof case. Enter here for your chance to win one before November is over.
OK, I have to admit I am jealous – I want one of these. One of you will get to win this fantastic Hawaii-based Bathys Benthic Ti watch this month. It might be cold outside, but you can dream about an island paradise. 48mm wide and in titanium, this large men’s watch isn’t going to […]
This is a working prototype of Bathys’ upcoming Bomb Timer watch – and it is very cool. I want to make two things clear from the start. First, as I said, this is a prototype, and will undergo a few changes before production. This includes aspects of the case, dial, and movement finishing. So again, […]
As an entry level watch, this is still a hell of a timepiece from Bathys Hawaii. You get the great looking case done in a specially hardened metal, the iconic dial, a Swiss movement with a big date complication, and the durability you’ve come to expect from all the hype. Plus, you get all the […]
I chose the Bathys Benthic Ti (titanium) as the first watch to write about for this brand. There is no particular reason that I haven’t written about Bathys watches yet – I simply needed to get around to it. Now you might hear about this Hawaiian watch brand often. I like well-made, uniquely styled watch […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch & Friends December 6, 2013 December 6, 2013
- Citizen Women’s World Time A-T Watch Review: Good Enough For A Man? December 6, 2013
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW