The 2013 Tourbillon OttantaTre continues Swiss Bovet’s relationship with Italian design house Pininfarina with yet another rather intense looking luxury timepiece…
Articles | Bovet
If you are reading this article on the day of its release then it is Valentine’s Day. Lucky you (and lucky Bovet)! For me Valentine’s Day is a charming occasion when men are expected to be unpredictable, extra-thoughtful, and gift-bearing…
I walked into the kitchen with this on and my girl said “nice watch.” I asked her if she knew what made it special or had any idea what it might be worth and she just said “I don’t really care.” That pretty much sums up most people’s perceptions of high horology on this planet.
Say hello to the Cambiano. Doesn’t that sound Italian? I sure hope so. This watch represents one of the pieces that is a combo effort between Swiss Bovet and Italian Pininfarina. The two companies have been working together on watches for a while. The first model that resulted from the relationship was the Pininfarina Tourbillon […]
There are certain watches that hold my interest over time. Often times, these are more rare models that you don’t see too often. Yet, I wonder what they would be like having a place in my life. One such model is the Bovet Sportster Saguaro. The “cactus” version of the Bovet Sportster is larger and […]
Bovet timepieces has a strong relationship with Italian designer Pininfarina. Last year they surprised us with a watch based on that partnership that was an impressive combination of complications and modern design in a watch that still adhered to tradition. Those who don’t get to listen to watch maker rhetoric often may not be quite […]
Dimier is a sub-brand of Bovet, that is just as high-end, and also known as the watch movement maker of the group. Bovet didn’t start Dimier, but rather acquired it. I’ve never seen a Dimer watch in the US – only in Europe – butt hat doesn’t mean there aren’t a few of them hanging […]
Finally debuted, this is the new ultra high-end watch based on the partnership between watch maker Bovet and famous design house Pininfarina. The watch is also a loose celebration of Pininfarina’s 80th anniversary. The watch shares both the Bovet and Pininfarina name on the dial. The famous design firm is probably best known for their […]
This is one of those watches that I have been seeing in magazine advertisements for a while, slowly determining whether it was just a fascinating design that would get old, or a really lasting good design. I’ve decided that that the Bovet Sportster is an awesome watch that fits perfectly into the definition of what […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
- Calibre de Cartier Chronograph Watch Hands-On December 11, 2013
- Shinola Launches “Great Americans Series” With Wright Brothers Limited Edition Watch & Bicycle December 10, 2013
- La Chronométrie Ferdinand Berthoud Will Be New Luxury Watch Brand From Chopard In 2014 December 10, 2013
- Piaget Altiplano 38mm 900P Is Newest World’s Thinnest Mechanical Watch At 3.65mm December 10, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW