Just a few more days to enter for a chance to win your very own skeletonized automatic mechanical Breil Orchestra watch. Click here to enter for a chance to get one.
Articles | Breil
Italian Breil wants one of you to win this Orchestra reference TW1027 automatic watch. The very similar Breil Orchestra TW1020 was reviewed on aBlogtoRead.com here. In a 45mm wide black-toned steel case this is the cool skeletonized mechanical Orchestra model. It features an exposed automatic Japanese Miyota automatic mechanical movement that has been thoroughly skeletonized […]
For a few years now Breil has been producing relatively cool Italian designed watches at mostly affordable prices. I recall some of their more expensive Swiss mechanical watches going for close to $2,000 – and really lusting after them (like the Manta 1970 automatic). Then I didn’t really hear much from Breil for a few […]
We can be safe in assuming that Edward Norton was richly compensated for being Italian watch designer “Breil’s” newest brand ambassador. The contract stipulates that for the next two years, Norton will be the primary face for all of Breil’s print advertising. He gets to wear the watch for hours while photographers attempt to capture […]
Breil Milano is one of the few “fashion watch” brands that I take a keen interest in. The Italian watch designer has been slowly creeping their way upmarket with some really appealing designs. The newest model to watch my attention is the Mediterraneo watch with the inset strips of wood. Note that not all Mediterraneo […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- My First Grail Watch: Magnus Michelsen Of Michelsen Iceland December 8, 2013
- Chopard Mille Miglia 2013 Limited Edition Watches Hands-On December 8, 2013
- Breitling Super Avenger Military Limited Series Watch With 24 Hour Time December 7, 2013
- HourTime Show Watch Podcast Episode 150: A High Rolex December 7, 2013
- A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase Watch For 2014 Hands-On December 7, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW