BRM is an independent watch brand creating some innovative designs. With the BiRotor, we see an elegantly executed open-worked watch with automotive influences.
Articles | BRM
In love with Gulf Racing, the BRM CNT-44-GULF watch is brimming with oil. Everyone knows that most mechanical watch movements contain oil in them as a necessary part of machine lubrication. So yea, most all watches already have oil inside of them.
Typically known for their race car aesthetic themed watches, French BRM (Bernard Richard Manufacture) has recently announced a new collection of watches that are meant to pay tribute to historic bomber planes. These new “Bombers” watches are pretty swanky – with a unique look that does feel plane inspired and celebrates the colorfulness of the […]
Three dials and three movements, this B.R.M. (BRM) 3MVT-52 (also known at the 3MVT-52N watch was origianlly released in 2006 and was to a degree a watch that was ahead of its time. Why? Because it was damn big at 52mm wide and in titanium. Each movement is an automatic ETA 2671 mechanical movement that […]
BRM should be a favorite watch maker for Francophiles, racing fans, and watch lovers alike. Bernard Richards brings a love of auto racing and the desire to express himself with the same style and aesthetic. BRM (Bernard Richard Manufacture) makes incredibly unique and almost whimsical watches for the anyone who loves racing or unique style. […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Calibre de Cartier Chronograph Watch Hands-On December 11, 2013
- Shinola Launches “Great Americans Series” With Wright Brothers Limited Edition Watch & Bicycle December 10, 2013
- La Chronométrie Ferdinand Berthoud Will Be New Luxury Watch Brand From Chopard In 2014 December 10, 2013
- Piaget Altiplano 38mm 900P Is Newest World’s Thinnest Mechanical Watch At 3.65mm December 10, 2013
- Hublot’s Miami Heat Partnership December 9, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW