Manchester United, the largest sports franchise in the world, and Bulova watches have just announced a new global partnership. Bulova has become the official timekeeper of the popular Manchester, England-based football (soccer) club…
Articles | Bulova
Bulova’s Hack follows a well-established military theme, referencing an original WWII design from their own archives. The styling combines with a Miyota quartz movement to make for an affordable watch ready for the outdoors.
For all that it is, I don’t think that the newer Bulova Precisionist watch collection gets enough attention. I don’t blame people because it takes a bit of education to understand what makes these watches so special – especially at their price…
Earlier in the year we learned that Bulova (owned by Citizen in Japan) has appointed Sir Richard Branson as a new brand ambassador. That seemed a bit strange to me. Not that Bulova wouldn’t want Branson brandishing their watches, but rather that Branson – being mega-rich, and owner of the large Virgin group – would […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
- Calibre de Cartier Chronograph Watch Hands-On December 11, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW