I am still counting up the times Burberry uses the terms “heritage, tradition(al), craftsmanship, innovative, ” and other similar adjectives brand commonly use when describing their new creations.
Articles | Burberry
I see one advantage to this watch really. You get that look of a classic aviator with the Burberry name – if that tickles you the right way. Burberry is a pretty good brand that sorta went over-the-top like Louis Vuitton. Not sure when it was, but at some point Louis Vuitton just went nuts […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch & Friends December 6, 2013 December 6, 2013
- Citizen Women’s World Time A-T Watch Review: Good Enough For A Man? December 6, 2013
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW