Mamma mia! I finally got some hands-on time with the ultra, ultra elusive and exclusive Scuderia Ferrari One watch built by Cabestan only for VIP Ferrari customers. I originally wrote about this Cabestan Ferrari watch back here in 2010 when previewing it. Now I got some hands-on time with one of the rare pieces and […]
Articles | Cabestan
Trapezium is a word that sounds both geometric and acrobatic. Does that mean it is both difficult to compute and perform? Yes. Those adjectives more than likely define this new watch by Cabestan well. The new Trapezium is an evolved version of their famous Winch Tourbillon Vertical watch and is the brainchild of Cabestan’s own […]
The big news this week in the watch world was the big deal between Ferrari and high-end watch maker Cabestan along with its designer Jean-Francois Ruchonnet. Cabestan is to make a limited edition collection of very high-end Ferrari branded watches. I briefly discussed the Ferrari / Cabestan watch deal here on Luxist. This comes just […]
For 2010 Cabestan brings us something totally new. A fantastic new design dreamed up by talented watch designer Jean-François Ruchonnet. Yes, of course, the watch is similar to Cabestan’s previous model, the Winch Tourbillon Vertical watch – but is actually more affordable (relatively speaking of course). Gone is the tourbillon, complex winch mechanism and double […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
- The Mk II Fulcrum “American Milsub” Dive Watch December 3, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW