Not that Cadence is the last brand I would have guessed may release a timepiece like this, but the sport watch brand wasn’t HIGH on the list. For those needing a bold reminder when it is blaze hour, Cadence offers up the 4:20 watch. A pretty simple minimalistic design with baton hour markers and hands, […]
Articles | Cadence
Even though I have no real rowing experience to speak of (save for a few times on a kayak), I am drawn to the simple, value-laden Cadence Oarsman watches…
Just a few more days until the Cadence Oarsman Hammer watch giveaway right here on aBlogtoRead.com will end. Check it out, I made the giveaway post question fun – you get to “complain” for a chance to win. Go here to quickly enter to win a new Cadence Oarsman Hammer watch.
May is Spring in full swing and you need an attractive, durable, and no worries watch to enjoy it in. Whether you are a rowing enthusiast or just respect the sport (or perhaps just like the watch), Cadence has an interesting watch for you – that you can win right here. This month you can […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase Watch For 2014 Hands-On December 7, 2013
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch & Friends December 6, 2013 December 6, 2013
- Citizen Women’s World Time A-T Watch Review: Good Enough For A Man? December 6, 2013
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW