Carl F. Bucherer is a brand that I think you’ll be hearing a lot more about in the next several years and today I’d like to review the Patravi TravelTec GMT FourX (ref. 00.10620.08.33.01). While the “Carl F. Bucherer” brand is relatively new, the history of the company is impressive. Many people who frequent Switzerland and watch store hub locations will be familiar with the name “Bucherer…”
Articles | Carl F. Bucherer
Carl F. Bucherer seems to be taking a lot of what people like and are adding their own spin on it in creating a beefy, modern looking sport watch that has legit diving potential and is something you can easily beat up a bit.
Carl F. Bucherer may choose 2013 and 2014 as the moment in the brand’s existence to share their long history. They also just released their first tourbillon with the limited edition Manero Tourbillon. Why did they wait until now to discuss the brand’s origins?
Here is some shameless “Stallonage.” Sly dons a Carl F. Bucherer Patravi TravelTec GMT watch during the European premier of the Expendables II movie (in Germany I think). I must admit that I am really looking forward to seeing the film – especially because Arnold will be more prominently featured in it. Hopefully he will […]
I spotted this prototype Carl F. Bucherer watch recently and was immediately taken by it. It combines a sense of retro-sport fashion and the function-mind execution that I have come to expect from the brand. I believe the official name for the watch is the Carl F. Bucherer Manero CentralChrono. In a Manero case, the […]
Almost strange that Carl. F. Bucherer makes a watch so simple. Until recently I didn’t realize that the brand was associated with the watch retailer in Switzerland called Bucherer – but they are. Dumb connection not to make right? Available in white or rose gold, the Manero ChronoPerpetual is just that – a limited edition […]
Don’t worry that there is no watch to go with this movement yet. The caliber CFB A1000 is a really nice little machine on it’s own. A few months ago I got a chance to mess around with it in person. The first thing you notice about it, is that it looks very little like […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- JeanRichard 1681 Small Second Gold Watch Hands-On December 19, 2013
- How The Rolex Submariner Watch Earned Its Place December 18, 2013
- Seiko Astron GPS Solar 2013 Watches Hands-On December 18, 2013
- Conversation With Jerome Lambert, New CEO Of Montblanc December 17, 2013
- Casio Improves Triple Sensor Technology In Pro Trek Collection Watches December 17, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW