CX Swiss Military watches are produced by Charmex in Switzerland. We’ve long since been a fan of their sometimes quirky, and sometimes very cool military style sport watches. Today we are going to review a yachting timer, the Typhoon.
Articles | Charmex
One of my favorite watches from last year was the CX Swiss Military Watch 20,000 Feet Diver (that I reviewed here). The titanium bubble cased watch was a hit for me, being over the top but totally a tool watch at the same time…
This new limited edition watch from Charmex’s CX Swiss Military Watch is the Hurricane, and is dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Battle of Britain! For a neutral country, Switzerland has a lot of “military” stuff, and likes to commemorate battles. Why did I just realize how ironic that was? So, German failure in […]
Deepest diving mechanical watch ever. That is one way to sum up the Swiss Military Watch 20,000 Feet Diver. Built by CX (Montres Charmex) in Switzerland, this has to be one of the greatest “man” watches of the year…
People have funny dreams. Some people have dreams of making watches with incredible water resistance. This Swiss Military 20,000 Feet Diver watch was a dream to do just that; create a mechanical watch that can survive just that, 20,000 feet under water. Not just any mechanical watch, but a chronograph, which is harder to keep […]
I don’t blame you if you nodded off for a moment. These are incredibly mundane watches, enough so to put you to sleep. They talk about Rolex being an old guy’s watch. No. THIS is an old guy’s watch. Talk about uninspired and boring. This represents what is bad about classic design. No risks, nothing […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Lapizta Oryx Watch Review December 13, 2013
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW