Say hello to Clerc’s first three-hand version of their popular Hydroscaph dive watch collection. Called the Hydroscaph H1, this watch is meant to be an entry-level priced way of getting into the independent watch brand who has lured a lot of watch lovers with their quality designs and impressively bold colors. Like many new watches in the Hydroscaph collection, the H1 is offered in a whole collection of color styles.
Articles | Clerc
Here in the aBlogtoWatch watch dungeon, we are currently putting the new for 2013 Clerc Hydroscaph H1 watch through our rigorous watch testing procedures. So a hands-on review of the H1 will come in due time, but until then we’d like to share the news about this new three-hand version of the Clerc Hydroscaph, which is the H1.
This is the third time I have written about the Clerc Hydroscaph Limited Edition Chronograph watch, and there is an interesting lesson to be learned here. Normally I would have stopped at two articles, but the third one is merited for an interesting reason. What you see here is the final production version of the […]
I said it before and will confirm it again now, this is probably the best dial that Clerc watches has designed in its modern life…
This year sees three versions of the Clerc Hydroscaph Limited Edition Chronograph watch. This unique piece is attractive as well as functional. Clerc uses a special movement that offers a full 12 hour chronograph with just two subdials. Rather than have two hands in one of the subdials, the main dial is used to measure […]
According two Gerald Clerc, the founder of Clerc watches, there are two types of watch brands: those that sell watches due to large marketing and lifestyle campaigns, and those that sell watches due to originality and quality…
Clearly this Clerc watch has a spacey look. A lot of their more “ambitious” pieces tend to have a style that looks like something out of a sci-fi movie prop bin. This one is actually a bit more down to earth compared to what I have seen in the past. As though Clerc is calming […]
There are divers watches and then there are DIVERS watches! The new Hydroscaph GMT Diver 1000m from Clerc is the kind of watch you would wear if you could go base jumping underwater. To say it is extreme is an understatement, this watch is 100% in your face and to be honest…I love it! The unsual […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
- Calibre de Cartier Chronograph Watch Hands-On December 11, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW