With linear time indicators that resemble syringes, the “Toxic” watch concept creation by Swiss Virtual Ideas is another neat idea by the watch design firm. Showing time on linear scales means that an indicator moves across a scale and then jumps back once it reaches the end. Look closely and you can see a telescopic […]
Articles | Concept Creations
Allow me to present you with another watch concept from Switzerland based Virtual Ideas, a design firm that creates watches for established watch companies (a lot of the time large companies rely on smaller, independent design firms when it comes to watch design. They then figure out how to produce it, market it, and then […]
Just to be clear, this is a concept, so it might never reach the light of retail day. But it really should, aside from some technical hurdles that need to be crossed. Japanese Designer Hironao Tsuboi at 100% Design has imagined this minimalist LED watch, that isn’t quite all that minimalist in look, merely function. […]
Typically concept phone/watch combinations are intriguing, but so far away from practicality or the limits of current technology that they are only worth a brief glance. Then there are those things that actually look as though they could work with what we have today. This is why I am excited about the Triple Phone Watch […]
High Quality Spy Gadget “Q” Watches From Veldini To Arrive Soon; Three Versions For The Spy In All Of Us
No one that likes watches doesn’t like cool gadgets. Gadgets are little morsels of functional goodness. Items designed specifically for the purpose of doing one or more things (aside from sitting there). Gadgets can be tools, but can also be so much more. So if you don’t like cool gadgets, then stop reading. But if […]
We usually stay away from far-fetched tech concepts, because it is never a good idea to make one salivate with news of something that might never become attainable. In this instance however, it is probably safe to say that such a device is within our grasp in the next ten years max. The Nokia Eco […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
- The Mk II Fulcrum “American Milsub” Dive Watch December 3, 2013
- INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY: Three Ancon Watches Thanks To Matt Baily December 2, 2013
- Arnold & Son UTTE “Ultra-Thin Tourbillon” Watch Review December 2, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW