An oddity in the watch world are watch brands who bear the names of actual living watch makers, but who no longer have anything to do with the watch makers themselves. What makes it most interesting is that there never seems to be a lot of positivity about this. Meaning that the men whose names […]
Articles | Daniel Roth
My first series of articles in Haute Living magazine as their Watch Editor have been published. They also place the articles on their blog in case you miss the publication. I’ll try to notify you of new articles I have there, as the watches I discuss there will usually not show up on aBlogtoRead.com (just […]
This is probably the nicest Daniel Roth watch I know of, which is saying a lot since Daniel Roth watches are usually REALLY NICE. No, it isn’t the fanciest, or most complex watch – and to a large degree the watch is a total contradiction. For example, the name “Chronosprint” makes you think of measuring […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Piaget Altiplano 38mm 900P Is Newest World’s Thinnest Mechanical Watch At 3.65mm December 10, 2013
- Hublot’s Miami Heat Partnership December 9, 2013
- Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Aqualand BJ2128-05E Depth Meter Watch Review December 9, 2013
- My First Grail Watch: Magnus Michelsen Of Michelsen Iceland December 8, 2013
- Chopard Mille Miglia 2013 Limited Edition Watches Hands-On December 8, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW