I find a certain amount of comfort just knowing that De Bethune exists. I like that no matter how formulaic and PR driven the watch world may be, brands like De Bethune have found a foothold and are continuing to offer eccentric and exciting designs that help keep the often conservative luxury watch industry fresh.
Articles | De Bethune
A few years ago when I first had an opportunity to lay my hands on De Bethune watches I quickly realized that this was one of the few brands destined to earn my money when and if the time came when it their products were within my financial means.
De Bethune creates some of the most unique looking and distinctive watches on the market today. With a stellar aesthetic and standout case design, the new Skybridge is an interesting addition to their DB28 range of watches..
When I think of De Bethune watches I think of spacey designs, micro-mechanical marvels, and innovative engineering. Not hand-engraved gold dials that remember the Mayan civilization. Despite the fact that this DB25 IX Maya watch feels like a serious departure from what I expect at De Bethune, I still have a lot of appreciation for […]
De Bethune has released what I think is probably the most high-end and beautiful iPhone 4s case I have ever seen. They started last year I think with phone cases when they released the classy looking De Bethune DBM. That case was in alligator and has a traditionally styled clock style watch in the back […]
I will repeat to you the words that I recently told De Bethune’s CEO. There are expensive watches that I really appreciate and know that I would strongly consider getting them if I had the money. Then there is De Bethune, that actually makes me angry I cannot afford it.” I’ve written about De Bethune […]
I finally decided that I wanted to write about a calendar watch for New Year’s day, but I didn’t know what watch to talk about. Calendar watches come in thousands of forms, and have been around practically since the time clocks have been around. There are a few highly complex calendar watches that actually do […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
- The Mk II Fulcrum “American Milsub” Dive Watch December 3, 2013
- INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY: Three Ancon Watches Thanks To Matt Baily December 2, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW