Aside from the magical mechanical Mecchanico dG watch, this Otturatore from de Grisogono is their most impressive recent watch for men. We first covered the Otturatore watch here when I debuted it. It is a watch that cannot be fully understood or appreciated unless you actually get to play with one…
Articles | De GRISOGONO
It was back in about 2008 that de GRISOGONO unveiled a watch that would really change the game for the modern, ultra-high-end exotic timepiece. The Meccanico dG was not the first timepiece of its type, but it did something a bit special. It visually offered a message to the mainstream public of what watch lovers […]
After some years of development De GRISOGONO released a fantastic new caliber in a polarizing new timepiece with a name I can barely pronounce. Try saying “Otturatore” a few times really fast. I am sure that means something sexually satisfying in Italian, but this is a Swiss brand through and through. De GRISOGONO is a […]
In my opinion de GRISOGONO is a pretty interesting and yet under represented brand (at least in the US). I am not familiar with their entire collection, but some of the stuff is interesting. A watch that epitomizes their sport piece collection is the oddly named “Power Breaker.” In gold, it has a name that […]
From one of the coolest and quirkiest luxury watch makers around, de GRISOGONO, comes the Fuso Quadrato watch for 2009. Aside from the interesting shutter-style complication the watch looks pretty stylish in its 47mm 18k pink or white gold glory. The rounded square case will look good particularly good on the wrist as sometimes harsh […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- My First Grail Watch: Magnus Michelsen Of Michelsen Iceland December 8, 2013
- Chopard Mille Miglia 2013 Limited Edition Watches Hands-On December 8, 2013
- Breitling Super Avenger Military Limited Series Watch With 24 Hour Time December 7, 2013
- HourTime Show Watch Podcast Episode 150: A High Rolex December 7, 2013
- A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase Watch For 2014 Hands-On December 7, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW