For 2010 Formex offers two versions of its new A780 watch collection. All are 45mm wide in interesting cases and come in a three-hand automatic version, as well as a quartz chronograph model. I have been a fan of Formex watches for a while – enjoying their “pure” feeling race inspired watches that have some […]
Articles | Formex
Formex is one of those brands I love to notice, but doesn’t seem to get the public attention it deserves. Which is a shame given how nice some of their watches are. The mantra of Formex seems to be a melding of watch and race car technology. As such, the signature tech feature that is […]
I’ve talked about Formex watches before, but this model is my favorite. This is the limited edition Formex DS 2000, which means it has a Valjoux 7750 movement and a nice black rotating bezel (as opposed to the silver colored version of the non limited edition quartz model). This handsome technical watch is from a […]
Formex is one of those great watch companies that makes watches you are happy exist in the world, even if you don’t want one. Anyone can graciously appreciate the design of these relatively reasonably priced watches that embody a unique stylized blend of form and strength. We are glad that companies exist out there to […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Citizen Women’s World Time A-T Watch Review: Good Enough For A Man? December 6, 2013
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW