Franck Muller, the always interesting and sometimes over-the-top Swiss watch maker has produced a one-of-a-kind timepiece apparently for Korean musical artist PSY. Depicting PSY doing his more than well-known horse riding dance right on the dial, the likely 18k white gold or platinum watch is full pave covered with diamonds. Black diamonds are used to fill in the large Roman numerals and the image of PSY dancing is likely hand painted.
Articles | Franck Muller
Someday I’d like to hear the real story of Franck Muller’s history as a watch brand. As a timepiece maker it is a fascinating company that has done a lot and gained a laudable amount of popularity for a high-end exclusive watch maker.
It is pretty wild, and sort of ridiculous at the same time. Franck Muller pushes itself into the realm of luxury sport watch aesthetics. In a way, it feels like what Audemars Piguet did with the Royal Oak Offshore, only here with Franck Muller. This is the tourbillon version of the watch, but there is […]
This is the first new Franck Muller watch in sometime – which makes sense as the watch maker has had to lay-off people due to a reduction in demand. The development of a few watch is very expensive, especially with a maker like Franck Muller. They don’t just get a movement from ETA and built […]
Girl Tech: Franck Muller Presents The World’s Smallest Tourbillon Watch In A Feminine Little Package
This has to be one of the most cutesy luxury watches I have ever seen. And at a price that is going to be well over $60,000 it might need some growing up to do. Underneath the heart shaped bridge lies the world’s smallest production tourbillon in a watch…
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Calibre de Cartier Chronograph Watch Hands-On December 11, 2013
- Shinola Launches “Great Americans Series” With Wright Brothers Limited Edition Watch & Bicycle December 10, 2013
- La Chronométrie Ferdinand Berthoud Will Be New Luxury Watch Brand From Chopard In 2014 December 10, 2013
- Piaget Altiplano 38mm 900P Is Newest World’s Thinnest Mechanical Watch At 3.65mm December 10, 2013
- Hublot’s Miami Heat Partnership December 9, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW