The popular Incursore collection from Glycine returns with a model II and model III. Relatively inexpensive, these watches comes with a few dial styles and with automatic or manually wound movements. Actually, the price of the pieces with a manually wound Unitas 6498 movement is the same as the watch with an automatic ETA 2824. […]
Articles | Glycine
You either really like Glycine pilot watches or you don’t. Some people swear by them. From a price/quality standpoint, Glycine is a pretty good value – no matter what watch in their collection that you like (pilot watch or not). The Airman Base 22 is the most recent iteration of the Airman watch and Glycine […]
Looking for a good deal these days on a new watch? Want something classic and Swiss? Want it to have a decent movement but don’t want to pay too much? Well then Glycine might have just what you are looking for with the new watch Combat 6 watches – that come in two styles with […]
Is this Apple-horology? Glycine is the first luxury watch brand to make an iPhone app, but this execution of the concept is perfect. For those interested in the novelty, or who cannot afford the fine timepiece, they can get the next best thing, which is this clever app for the popular iPhone. The app is […]
I can always count on Glycine to present respectable looking watches. With a long history of pilot’s watches, and some great diving watches (the Lagunare line), there is always an inherent “active” look to their watches. On top of that, Glycine is good about releasing new watches with regularity and this Basel World is no […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
- Calibre de Cartier Chronograph Watch Hands-On December 11, 2013
- Shinola Launches “Great Americans Series” With Wright Brothers Limited Edition Watch & Bicycle December 10, 2013
- La Chronométrie Ferdinand Berthoud Will Be New Luxury Watch Brand From Chopard In 2014 December 10, 2013
- Piaget Altiplano 38mm 900P Is Newest World’s Thinnest Mechanical Watch At 3.65mm December 10, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW