I had to time my visit to when the watches were available and completed for me to have a really good look at them. Luckily for me, I arrived in Oldenzaal in the Netherlands at their workshop at a time when preparations for Basel 2013 were in full swing. I was able to see three pieces…
Articles | Gronefeld
This “One Hertz Dune” is an 18k red gold version of Gronefeld’s One Hertz 1912 Dead-Beat Seconds watch. “Dune” is added to the name and I think the new color tones on the watch really give it a new personality. This isn’t just a gold version of the One Hertz, but a different piece with […]
Tick tick tick… makes you think of a quartz watch right? WRONG! Well, at least in this case. This fancy little Dutchman is a dead-beat watch. No that the type of dead-beat that won’t pay child support, but rather a mechanical watch with a ticking seconds hand. The hell you say!? Yes, it is true, […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW