Gucci and the Sowind Group (that produce Girard-Perregaux watches) are both part of the larger PPR luxury group. These familial ties allows for unique creations such as this Gucci version of the well-known high-end Sea Hawk diver from Girard-Perregaux.
Articles | Gucci
When designing this i-Gucci watch I have a feeling I know what Gucci was aiming for. The goal was probably to produce a Casio that hip urban fashion types want to wear…
Shouldn’t the name of this watch be the Gucci “G-Time” versus “G-Timeless?” I mean of course I get what “timeless” means, but is that really a term you want as the name of a product that should not be “less time?” Perhaps I am thinking about it too much, but I really do feel that […]
A sexy bracelet that tells time. By Gucci. That’s what this is. Gucci is a brand known for its Italian flair – classic shapes – and brilliant use of iconic motifs. You know a Gucci when you see it. This is holding true for their timepieces as well. As a relatively new extension of the […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch & Friends December 6, 2013 December 6, 2013
- Citizen Women’s World Time A-T Watch Review: Good Enough For A Man? December 6, 2013
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW