Since their debut some years ago we have always been fans of the work of Swedish watch company Gustafsson & Sjogren that combines the work of a master knife maker and Damascus steel maker (Gustafsson) and a watch maker (Sjogren).
Articles | Gustafsson & Sjogren
Only 10 pieces of the Winter Night watch will be produced by the Swedish team Gustafsson & Sjogren. In a way this watch is the accumulation of everything they have been working toward. That being a totally Damascus steel case, dial, crown, and movement plate.
So, what watch to discuss on Christmas, a holiday that many, but certainly not all of our readers celebrate? I think a winter watch is ideal…
This is the set that should have been for a while now. Swedish watch maker Gustafsson & Sjögren (GoS) will soon release this limited edition watch and knife set. Johan Gustafsson is actually a bladesmith who specializes in creating beautiful Damascus steel. His work has been transformed into watch cases and dial in the GoS […]
There are few designs less polarizing in the “I would wear this department” than a watch like the Lapland Sky” from Sweden-based Gustaffson & Sjogren (hereinafter known as “GoS”)…
Everyone’s favorite metal working watch makers Gustafsson & Sjögren (GoS) are back with two new watch models. The line continues to evolve in a conservative manner (aside from the Damascus steel that is). Patrik Sjögren and Johan Gustafsson have found that their customers prefer more classically styled watches – who’d have thought? It is actually […]
I recently discussed the Arlanch watch, another Swedish timepiece. That watch and this “Dragon” from Gustafsson & Sjögren (who call themselves GoS for short) couldn’t be more opposite. One a distinct bore (Arlanch), while this one (GoS) a distinct work of art. Their real contribution to the work of horology is their uses of Damascus […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Chopard Mille Miglia 2013 Limited Edition Watches Hands-On December 8, 2013
- Breitling Super Avenger Military Limited Series Watch With 24 Hour Time December 7, 2013
- HourTime Show Watch Podcast Episode 150: A High Rolex December 7, 2013
- A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase Watch For 2014 Hands-On December 7, 2013
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW