As Hermes fends off attacks from LVMH to retain its independence they also continue to push forward with their prowess as watch makers. For 2011 their horological focal point is the Arceau Le Temps Suspend” watch. That literally means “time suspended,” and that is exactly what it does. The watch has been in development for […]
Articles | Hermes
As a man, my favorite collection of watches from Hermes has always been the Clipper. It has evolved a bit over the years, but has always been a very tasteful sport watches from a well-regarded luxury brand. I’ve always been drawn to Clipper watches not because of the Hermes name, but because of the design. […]
Sexy diamond covered Hermes watch with a name that means “falling snow.” What more is there to say? Pretty and destined to make her smile if you have the almost $150,000 it costs to drop on it. See my full article on the Hermes Sertie Neige ladies watch here at Haute Living.
I Admit It, I Have A Weakness For Fashion Brands, And The Release Of The 2008 Hermes Clipper H1 Diver Watch Does Not Help
What is a fashion watch? Well it can mean a couple of things, but in this instance it means a company that mostly makes clothes or other fashion accessories, and then embarks on releasing watches. The nicer the underlying brand, the more expensive the watch. French Hermes not new to this game, but in the […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- La Chronométrie Ferdinand Berthoud Will Be New Luxury Watch Brand From Chopard In 2014 December 10, 2013
- Piaget Altiplano 38mm 900P Is Newest World’s Thinnest Mechanical Watch At 3.65mm December 10, 2013
- Hublot’s Miami Heat Partnership December 9, 2013
- Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Aqualand BJ2128-05E Depth Meter Watch Review December 9, 2013
- My First Grail Watch: Magnus Michelsen Of Michelsen Iceland December 8, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW