I love writing about Invicta watches because you readers get so worked up about them with your polarizing viewpoints. Some of you swear by Invicta carrying around your collection of 47 ‘ShopNBC specials’ in a duffel bag at all times, while other wouldn’t touch them with their worst enemy’s wrist. It is true that Invicta […]
Articles | Invicta
I am not always a fan of Invicta watches, but with the number of pieces they release, there are bound to be some cool ones. Lately I have been fascinated with watches that have wood in them. Some watches are all wood, while others use the material for the dial, or other elements of the […]
It’s good to have a decent looking watch you can wear doing just about anything, and not worry about nicks, scrapes, and scratches. Why? Because they are cheap enough that you can do that with. The majority of Invicta watches are under $200 and a good deal at that. More expensive ones have lots of […]
The trend today is for watches to grow ever bigger. In an age of miniaturization, this may not make sense, but remember it is style, not technology that we are talking about. Because watches are meant to be seen, more and more new watches are showing up in larger dimensions. Standard sized watches of the […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Aqualand BJ2128-05E Depth Meter Watch Review December 9, 2013
- My First Grail Watch: Magnus Michelsen Of Michelsen Iceland December 8, 2013
- Chopard Mille Miglia 2013 Limited Edition Watches Hands-On December 8, 2013
- Breitling Super Avenger Military Limited Series Watch With 24 Hour Time December 7, 2013
- HourTime Show Watch Podcast Episode 150: A High Rolex December 7, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW