Israeli watchmaker Itay Noy presents these two new Hyper Scape collection watches for 2013. The Hyper Scape collection include the Hyper Cityscape and Landscape watches, each in positive or negative color tones – that roughly translate into being a day and night feel for the look.
Articles | Itay Noy
For 2012 Israeli watch maker Itay Noy does it again with an interesting timepiece design that both intrigues and confuses a bit. It is called the DiaLOG watch and according to the brand offers more than one way of reading the time (it took me a little while to find just one of them). I […]
The idea of this newer piece isn’t overly complex but it is satisfying and poetic. I am not sure of what inspired him, but Israeli Itay Noy (a man and a brand) decided to show you what was under the dial of these watches – in what ironically is an unorthodox manner…
For 2011 Israeli watch maker Itay Noy offers new pieces including the X-Ray and Netline collection. Of the watches use a new case that offers the same Itay Noy type of smooth look and feel with a new shape that includes bulging case screws. The cases are on the larger side at 44.6mm wide but […]
This is the Identity Hebrew watch made by Tel Aviv, Israel based watch maker Itay Noy. Part of the Identity collection, this watch focuses on using Hebrew letters for the hour indicators…
Itay Noy is a totally Tel Aviv, Israel based watch maker. The brand is named after its founder, Itay Noy, who is the heart of the manufacture. He’s won several international design awards, which makes sense given the impressive character and refinement of his designs. With an impressive collection of watches so far for the […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Shinola Runwell Chronograph 41mm Watch December 13, 2013
- Lapizta Oryx Watch Review December 13, 2013
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW