If you’re going to attempt an untethered high-wire walk 1500 feet in the air, you might as well wear a great watch. That’s exactly what JeanRichard brand ambassador Nik Wallenda did in his successful attempt over the weekend, wearing their Terrascope model.
Articles | JeanRichard
JeanRichard is the “introductory” brand of Girard Perregaux, much like Rolex / Tudor. Well made, with its own styles, but using less expensive movements to keep prices more affordable…
MONDAY EVENING, a full winter moon shone down on the Hudson River, playing with the reflection of Manhattan’s lights on the water and ice that, just over four years ago, Captain Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger III used as a runway for his “Miracle on the Hudson” landing of the stricken Airbus A320 he was piloting…
While not a wildly complex new complication, there is a sort of smile inducing “that’s cool” sentiment about the linear power reserve (LPR) indicator built into the 12 o’clock hour indicator of this new for 2011 JeanRichard Diverscope watch. I don’t have a ton of information about the watch, but I did get a nice […]
JeanRichard is having enough success with their well-designed line of Diverscope dive watches to merit an on-going stream of limited editions. Here is one of my favorites. They rename the watch the “2TimeZones,” add some complications, and make the case out of zirconium. I think there are 2TimeZones watches that aren’t in Zirconium that I […]
Now this is a nice diving watch. I find it refreshing to see a simple and straight forward design execution such as this. What else would you expect from JeanRichard, Girard Perregaux’s baby brand? The Diverscope JR1000 watch has the sensibility of somewhere between a Rolex Submariner and a Blancpain Fifty Fathoms. The design is […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Shinola Runwell Chronograph 41mm Watch December 13, 2013
- Lapizta Oryx Watch Review December 13, 2013
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW