In the wake of adding soccer star Clint Dempsey to their list of ambassadors, watch brand Jorg Gray has announced a new limited edition watch to commemorate the partnership.
Articles | Jorg Gray
One of Jorg Gray’s new for 2011 models is the JG3700 collection that comes in both three-hand and chronograph models. For an interesting watch under $1,000 Jorg Gray offers a lot of good choices. Visually interesting though still classic in their proportions the JG3700 watch collection is an interesting range. One of the nicest elements […]
Watch brand Jorg Gray has just signed their first brand ambassador. It is a big step for a brand to get to the point where they start signing ambassadors. The lucky guy is IndyCar Grand Prix race car driver Alex Tagliani. He will be we wearing Jorg Gray watches during his races. He is here […]
I have got to hand it to Jorg Gray for keeping up momentum and trying new things. The previous generation of Jorg Gray timepieces were designed to offer more reasonably priced alternatives to popular designs from expensive high-end watch brands…
Have you ever been interested in an IWC Portuguese watch but couldn’t afford it, or didn’t want to spend the money on it? …
Jorg Gray is the company that makes the JG6500 watch. You might know it as the President Obama watch, because it is the watch that he wears most of the time…
This is probably the most popular watch of 2009 – even around the world. It is the main watch that President Barack Obama wears, and has worn since before he was elected President of the US…
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- My First Grail Watch: Magnus Michelsen Of Michelsen Iceland December 8, 2013
- Chopard Mille Miglia 2013 Limited Edition Watches Hands-On December 8, 2013
- Breitling Super Avenger Military Limited Series Watch With 24 Hour Time December 7, 2013
- HourTime Show Watch Podcast Episode 150: A High Rolex December 7, 2013
- A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase Watch For 2014 Hands-On December 7, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW