Is this going to be your next Teutonic-otastic dive watch? It just might be. New from flies-under-the-radar Laco comes the Squad 1,000 Meter dive watch collection. Looks like a few other German “pro” watches? Well that is because Laco is German. The Squad 1000 Meter joins the ranks of pieces from brands such as Sinn […]
Articles | Laco
I could not find the name of this new Laco watch. Perhaps if I spoke German that would be possible or I am just too lazy to write to Roger Ruegger, from who excellent (German) website I found the picture. No doubt I will discover it soon enough and update this article, I hope. Roger, […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase Watch For 2014 Hands-On December 7, 2013
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch & Friends December 6, 2013 December 6, 2013
- Citizen Women’s World Time A-T Watch Review: Good Enough For A Man? December 6, 2013
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW