As an homage to Japan and to raise some charity money, Ladoire has produced this piece unique version of their Roller Guardian Time (RGT) watch. They call it the “Origin of the Sun,” and it really is one big fanboy nod from Lionel Ladoire to Japanese Culture. The Roller Guardian Time is a very unique […]
Articles | Ladoire
Cool right? Here are the various flavors of the Ladoire Black Window watch. This is a hands-on follow up to my debut article that talked about the Ladoire Black Widow Mr. Green watch here. Read more about the Ladoire Black Widow Mr. Race watch here via my article at Haute Living. Lots more images and […]
Coming up from Swiss Ladoire – featuring the youthful punkish talents of Lionel Ladoire – is Mr. Green. Mr. Ladoire kept teasing us with bits and pieces of information about Mr. Green, and now Mr. Ladoire has delivered. Officially, this is the Ladoire Black Widow “Mr. Green” watch. It is a slight redesign of his […]
Ladoire is a new Swiss watch makers with an interesting timepiece called the RGT. That is supposed to stand for “Roller Guardian Time,” which makes no sense to me, but I will just smooth past that. The watch is unique as a regulator. I think maybe they missed the point of what a regulator watch […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch & Friends December 6, 2013 December 6, 2013
- Citizen Women’s World Time A-T Watch Review: Good Enough For A Man? December 6, 2013
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW