The Limes Endurance Leviathan is a new 300m diver featuring a larger 44.5 mm stainless steel case. Made by Ickler in Germany, the Limes Leviathan Endurance offers a larger case for divers wanting a more substantial diving watch.
Articles | Limes
New for fall are these German made Limes Chyros watches. They have Ickler cases and a neat style to them. Something classic, Bauhaus, totally German, and also highly appropriate about these watches. I do quite like the Chyros watches, I did from the moment Limes let me check them out – what is hard however […]
Everyone deserves a really nice classic watch. Actually, let me be more clear because “classic” is probably the most common term in the watch industry, that and “heritage.” A classic (or “Klassik” for my Deutsche friends) watch in this sense refers to the vintage decorating on the watch using metal engraving machines. This practice is […]
A while ago I mentioned the new Limes Endurance 1 Tausend Diver watch that was due for release soon. The watch had a wonderful Germanic utility feel to it, and I looked forward to seeing one. The Endurance was a deviation on the existing Limes 1 Tausend (one thousand, as in the depth rating), which […]
I cannot say that I frequently look at my watch while driving. If I did, all that would ensue is a traffic hazard from my prolonged glare. However, drivers on a track often use their watches to measure speed. Why not use a speedometer? Well that would be just too easy. Using a tachymeter on […]
Say “1Tausend” out loud and you have an instant German accent when saying “one thousand.” This is not only the name of the new Limes (pronounced “lee-mez”) diving watch, but also how deep it can resist water pressure. Are you going to be diving that deep? No, but Germans like to brag about their fortitude, […]
Limes Watch Company hails from popular watch manufacturing Pforzheim Germany. Recently, I discussed Botta Design watches that also have their manufacturing plant in Pforzheim. Limes operates in the typical Teutonic watch making fashion of making high quality watches at relatively low prices. For the design, movement, fit, finish, price, and overall experience, a Swiss watch […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
- The Mk II Fulcrum “American Milsub” Dive Watch December 3, 2013
- INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY: Three Ancon Watches Thanks To Matt Baily December 2, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW