Oh Louis, how you tease us. Going back and forth between fascinating watch releases and not quite innovating enough for most watch heads to love you. I however have been a fan since the days when Tambour was a fresh name. Now the Tambour is the mainstay model for the brand, that is in need […]
Articles | Louis Vuitton
Call me a brand whore but I really like Louis Vuitton watches. I am not too interested in the other stuff they sell for the most part, but their Tambour watches always get me excited. The Tambour Diver is on my wish list of watches, while this newer Tambour Two-Tone more dressy watch is a […]
Louis Vuitton watches always feel special. They don’t release new watches too often, and when they do, they barely give any information about them – they are also quite rare. They have been playing with the Tambour case for a while, adding new designs and styles all the time. This is likely to be the […]
It is easy to find the style of the 1970s unappealing. Despite the fact that it is “coming back,” (from what I hear) it was an era of too many browns, too much synthetics, and too much hair. One thing however that the 1970s encouraged was large size. Big hair, big cars, big pants, and […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
- The Mk II Fulcrum “American Milsub” Dive Watch December 3, 2013
- INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY: Three Ancon Watches Thanks To Matt Baily December 2, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW