If you’ve been curious who won the March LA.B AM3 Marron watch we gave away last month in September on aBlogtoWatch…
Articles | MARCH LA.B
Just a few more days to enter for a chance to win a cool MARCH LA.B AM3 Marron automatic mechanical watch (here) on aBlogtoWatch. Enter now before it is too later. That green colored rear crystal is just too neat to pass up.
Once again, March LA.B teams up with aBlogtoWatch to offer a beautiful watch as a giveaway item this September. This month you can enter for a chance to win the mechanical AM1 Marron Automatic watch… Inside the March LA.B AM1 is a Swiss ETA 2892 automatic movement with a custom rotor visible through the case back window…
Originally MARCH LA.B offered to have me review the black version of the AM2 watch. I politely said “thanks, but isn’t the entire idea of this retro inspired piece to be about the looks and colors of the era?” So I opted for the burgundy version…
March LA.B recently announced a new and very limited edition of their AM3 model which has been made exclusively for the Paris based retailer Colette. Limited to only five pieces, the AM3 Legionnaire Limited Edition is an intriguing design which mixes the recognizable style and flare we expect from March LA.B with a color scheme that […]
Thanks to Mark who was the lucky winner of the MARCH LA.B AM1 40 Automatic watch (giveaway post here). Here are some follow-up thoughts and images by him: “From the very opening of the watch, this timepiece has been a joy to experience. The box came wrapped within paper, and contained a congratulatory note. While […]
Just a couple of more days left to enter for a chance to win a MARCH LA.B AM1 40 Black Automatic watch. Click here to enter (comments on this post won’t be eligible).
This month on aBlogtoRead.com you can enter to win a really interesting watch from MARCH LA.B. Proprietors of modern watches with a 1960′s aesthetic, these watches can be summed up by explaining that they are designed by a hip Frenchman who has a penchant for classic American muscle cars. Up for grabs is an undeniably […]
Sharply dressed, the guys behind the newer MARCH LA.B watch brand are interested in how their designs fit in to the overall horological universe…
Recently I was flipping through GQ magazine’s annual “Style Guide.” A special issue of their magazine dedicated to helping helpless male souls “dress better” (not that the advice is all bad, but it is extremely declarative and one-dimensional – though I do realize that assertive, aggressively consultative content does sell copies)…
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
- The Mk II Fulcrum “American Milsub” Dive Watch December 3, 2013
- INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY: Three Ancon Watches Thanks To Matt Baily December 2, 2013
- Arnold & Son UTTE “Ultra-Thin Tourbillon” Watch Review December 2, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW