Mido is one of Swatch Group’s smaller brands that you barely hear about. If you do, you know that like Tissot or (not available in the US) Certina, Mido offers some decent looking prices at pretty reasonable prices (for a Swiss mechanical watch).
Articles | Mido
Mido has had a long history of Multifort watches over the years. I don’t really get the name, and the people at Mido I spoke with don’t really understand it either. Some combination of the world “multi” and “comfort?” Which means what? It provide multiple types of comfort, OK…. Anyhow, the Multifort name has now […]
Sometimes you want something excessive and sporty; or perhaps something stunning and formal. Other times however you really want just something simple, elegant, and useful; but that doesnt look like a drugstore Timex (shudder). For those times there is the new Mido Jubilee. A nicely designed watch without a hint of pretention, that will never […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
- Calibre de Cartier Chronograph Watch Hands-On December 11, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW