I was sort of under the impression that Hublot had the corner on this market, but whatever. Movado just announced that it signed a multi-year agreement with Ferrari to make watches with the Ferrari and Scuderia names, as well as use the brand logos. How this ties into Hublot’s assumed exclusive agreement is unclear to me. […]
Articles | Movado
There are literally dozens of Movado Bold watches to choose from. The point of the collection is to modernize and hip-ify (just made that word up) the classic and iconic Movado Museum Face watch. Bold watches share a few things in common. First is color – as most of them are colorful. Second is design […]
Real quick, here is an interesting piece of history that is being offered up for auction on eBay right now. This is one of 17 original prototype Movado Museum Dial watches from what seems to be from the 1970s. According to the auction, these were artist proof models made in various styles and to be […]
The iconic Movado Museum watch finally gets a design overhaul that actually makes it a good watch. Movado can call it what they want, but this new watch is a pure evolution on the design that put Movado on the map for mainstream watch buyers. The Museum Watch face design that Movado purchased was a […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
- The Mk II Fulcrum “American Milsub” Dive Watch December 3, 2013
- INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY: Three Ancon Watches Thanks To Matt Baily December 2, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW