I was very pleased to hear that I had won the MTM Special Ops Silencer from aBlogtoWatch and am grateful for the opportunity to share my impressions of this timepiece…
Articles | MTM
The MTM Rad radiation detection watch is, with no exaggeration, a unique watch. Very few people will ever need one and those that do will be delighted to find it.
You see, this watch has a Geiger counter in it. $1,500 gets you a very unobtrusive radiation detector you can wear on your wrist. That, as I will explain, is amazing.
Congrats to Guy B. from Calgary, Canada who was randomly selected as the winner of last month’s MTM Silencer watch giveaway.
Just a couple more days to enter for a chance to win a very cool MTM Special Ops Silencer watch right here on aBlogtoWatch.com.
I am really excited to give a lucky reader an opportunity to win one of MTM’s newest watches – the Silencer. This watch builds on the brand’s strengths as a tactical watch offering a new level of style and functionality.
The point of this watch is either an idea you’ll immediately love or dismiss. For tactical and utility purposes, this MTM Falcon watch has a dial which turns into a light. It started with the MTM Hawk collection and evolved here in the Falcon range. These are special proprietary designs and movements which offer the […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW