Summer may be over for all intents and purposes, but Nautica is looking to extend that season a little bit for you with their latest watch, the cryptically named NMX 1000. Name aside, this is a watch that will get attention, and looks to be a snap to read (not to mention measuring something via the bezel).
Articles | Nautica
When writing about less expensive watches I aim to ensure that budget options are fun and useful. Taking a host of design cues from both popular Swiss and Japanese dive watches, these two new collections from Nautica aren’t too bad at prices which are likely to be under $300 each. What you are looking at […]
Can you please humor me for a moment and consider that this new line of NMX 300 watches from Nautica is perfect for Marvel’s Ghost Rider. I am talking about the comic book character, as I actually never got to see the Nicholas Cage movie version that I was warned against. The Ghost Rider is […]
This is a big and bold watch if I have ever seen one. Part of me likes the watch, part of me is a bit freaked out by it. The 58mm wide monster from Nautica is certainly inspired by brands like Ikepod and N.O.A. Nautica’s result is the brand new Nautica NMX 400 you see […]
Nautica is purely a lower-end fashion watch. Having said that, I can still appreciate a decent looking release from them. The vast majority of their watches are between $200-$300. They don’t do much in terms of original designs, but rather pick and choose from what they feel are copyable looks. I don’t have a problem […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
- The Mk II Fulcrum “American Milsub” Dive Watch December 3, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW