We recently introduced the N.O.A Ghost collection of watches for 2013 with a sneak peak shot of the skeletonized, skull-emblazoned dial. Now you get to see the full collection along with the sister Skell collection of timepieces. Let’s get some initial confusion out of the way. First, the collections are pretty similar save for the skull on the dial…
Articles | N.O.A
It sure has been a while since we heard from Swiss watch maker N.O.A. I’ve always like their stuff, but a sad silence has emanated from the brand for a while. At least on our front door. Why? Well perhaps it might have something to do with the economy and the less expensive brand called Tendence…
An underdog watch brand that I really like is N.O.A. Funny how Americans says the letters out (as it is actually an acronym) for “none of the above,” but in Europe they seem to say it like it is a word. I met with N.O.A (“NOA”) in Baselworld to check out their pieces and was […]
Yes, this is undeniably a nice watch, with a futurism industrial twist. It most reminds me of the style seen on mid 1990s nautical-themed science fiction TV show, “Sea Quest.” Notice the “techy” font used for the numbers and the rounded edges combined with sleek ridged rubber and you will know what I am talking […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
- Calibre de Cartier Chronograph Watch Hands-On December 11, 2013
- Shinola Launches “Great Americans Series” With Wright Brothers Limited Edition Watch & Bicycle December 10, 2013
- La Chronométrie Ferdinand Berthoud Will Be New Luxury Watch Brand From Chopard In 2014 December 10, 2013
- Piaget Altiplano 38mm 900P Is Newest World’s Thinnest Mechanical Watch At 3.65mm December 10, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW