One of the things I love most about watches is the ability to be creative with how you present one. This means showing the time in a traditional way but having the watch look unique, or alternatively to display the time itself in a unique way…
Articles | Nubeo
Please enjoy the original article below by established watch writer Meehna Goldsmith. From magazines to the freer writing form of the web, she is a knowledgeable watch junkie who knows high-end pieces. She contributes to publications such as Robb Report, International Watch, Watch Journal and Pink Magazine. You can visit her on her website www.meehnagoldsmith.com. […]
I was extremely flattered when I learned that LA Lakers player and sports celebrity Kobe Bryant featured an article of mine on his Facebook page. I recently wrote about the Nubeo Black Mamba watch line that was created in conjunction with Kobe Bryant. See the article on the Black Mamba watch here. Yesterday on Kobe’s […]
Here are four models from the new Nubeo Black Mamba watch collection that have been made in partnership with Kobe Bryant. There are a few fantastic styles in this collection, and here are four versions that I have been fortunate enough to check out and share with you. The three styles here are the basic […]
The more time I spend with innovative independent watch makers, the most I find myself being drawn to that world. Nubeo is one of my newest favorites because founder Ivan Castro is first a jewelry man, second a watch maker. The sentiment translates into a totally unique interpretation into watch design as well as construction […]
A typically complex watch case consists of about 5-10 parts. Sometimes you’ll run into something with more than that, but it is rare. A watch case can’t be too complex because it needs to hold up for longer periods of time and retain structural integrity, while at the same time ensuring water and dust resistance. […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
- Calibre de Cartier Chronograph Watch Hands-On December 11, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW