Two news items from watch maker ochs und junior – a new moonphase look and a sweeping rename of the models. Since it’s brief, we will deal with the rename first. Previously, their watches had evocative names like ‘Selene’ for moon phase, which probably caused confusion. The line is now renamed according to what they’re calling ‘time horizons’.
Articles | Ochs und Junior
At once elegant and mysteriously absent of text or logo, the Ochs and Junior selene tinta is a very different watch indeed…
One of my heroes in watchmaking is a man named Ludwig Oechslin. He’s the genius behind ultra-complicated watches such as the Ulysse Nardin Trilogy Set, the amazing UN Freak in addition to minimal classics such as the MIH watch. Recently, he the younger Beat Weinmann started a new company, Ochs and Junior (Och und Junior) […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch & Friends December 6, 2013 December 6, 2013
- Citizen Women’s World Time A-T Watch Review: Good Enough For A Man? December 6, 2013
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW