Paul Picot offers these new C-Type Yachtman watches for 2011. The naming schemas confuse me. The C-Type I know, but I am not sure whether these are C-Type and Yachtman watches, or C-Type Yachtman watches!? Screw it, I’m just going to use the Yachtman name for now. Yachtman 3 to be exact – which sounds […]
Articles | Paul Picot
When I first saw this new limited edition watch from Paul Picot, I thought that the logo on the dial looked a lot like something from my childhood. Check out the resemblance of Ben’s lucky number 11 logo to that of GI Joe. You can’t call it copying cause there is so much that looks […]
Sometimes you just want a good reptile skinned watch, but they can be so hard to find. Why? Well us Americans get kind of bent out of shape about it. Yes, I am all for Animal rights. Frankly I would put Animals above humans in many regards, but when it comes to animals that are […]
I feel as though I have a duty to tell people about less well-known brands that offer meritorious watches. Paul Picot is one of those brands that most of you have probably not heard of, but can appreciate the looks of their flagship men’s watch, the C-Type. A watch that uses this many squares ought […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Garmin D2 Pilot Watch December 6, 2013
- BEST FROM: aBlogtoWatch & Friends December 6, 2013 December 6, 2013
- Citizen Women’s World Time A-T Watch Review: Good Enough For A Man? December 6, 2013
- Watch Winner Announced: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph December 5, 2013
- SalonQP 2013: A Most Personal Exhibition Of Fine Watches, Remarkable Brands And Astoundingly Difficult Crafts December 5, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW