If you are in need of any additional proof that Kickstarter is a great place to fund the development of a new watch, look no further than the Touch Time project from California based Phosphor Watches. Phosphor is well known for their innovative digital watches which often feature E Ink (e-Ink) displays and have a […]
Articles | Phosphor
The E Ink watch saga continues over at Phosphor as their World Time watch (that I reviewed here) gets turned into the World Time Sport. This less expensive model gets a bit more hip and loses its buttons…
Just a couple of more days to enter before a winner is chosen to win two Phosphor Reveal watches. Don’t forget the giveaway post also has a special discount coupon for buying a Phosphor Reveal directly from Phosphor online. Click here to enter the Phosphor Reveal watch giveaway on aBlogtoRead.com.
Phosphor’s recent announcement of the Reveal watch excited a lot of people – both men and women. So this month I have for you the opportunity to win two watches, one for him and one for her (but the winner can get two men’s or two women’s watches if they desire). I had the chance […]
This is the Phosphor Reveal watch – and it is sort of a bling object for watch nerds (and nerdettes). This is a new type of timepiece for Phosphor – as up until now they were known for offering well-priced e-ink screen watches such as the World Time and Digital Hour Clock…
Phosphor watches can be credited with a very special honor. That being of the brand the officially popularized and mainstreamed e-ink watches…
Back almost by popular demand is another Phosphor e-ink watch giveaway on aBlogtoRead.com. This month’s Free Watch Giveaway is a chance to get a new version of the popular Phosphor Digital Hour Clock watch (in black) - and everyone who enters gets a special Phosphor watch discount. That’s right. Even if you don’t win the watch at […]
The end of the month is upon us, and you will need to enter now to win the Phosphor Digital Hour Clock watch if you have not entered already. Remember, that in addition to entering to win a Phosphor Digital Hour Clock watch, you are also going to get a special aBlogtoRead.com discount from Phosphor […]
This month on aBlogtoRead.com’s Free Watch Giveaway you can get a really cool watch, and everyone who enters gets a special Phosphor watch discount. That’s right. Even if you don’t win the watch at the end of the month, you’ll still get an e-mail with a special exclusive discount coupon for a Phosphor watch. This […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Lapizta Oryx Watch Review December 13, 2013
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW