Interview with the founder of unique boutique watch maker Pierre DeRoche, Pierre Dubois – that has access to amazing movements.
Articles | Pierre DeRoche
Pierre DeRoche is a decidedly small brand with a big sense ambition. The brand owner is Pierre Dubios, one of the three Dubois brothers. The other two run Dubois-Depraz, the important watch movement module maker that I discussed here. For Pierre, Pierre DeRoche is sort of the unofficial Dubois-Depraz watch brand. They use all Dubois-Depraz […]
Pierre DeRoche is one of those interesting indy luxury watch brands you could go your whole life without noticing, but you’d be missing out on some interesting stuff…
This watch is a self-admitted combination of luxury watch making and the “art” of graffiti from watch maker Pierre DeRoche. What is charming is that the Swiss watch maker sought out a Swiss based graffiti artist – who’d a thought right? The artist they worked with is Sigi “Dare” von Koeding, who takes graffiti art […]
I have to applaud a new brand that releases relatively sober and legible timepieces. The Double Retrograde from the new Swiss watch brand Pierre DeRoche is an obvious “homage” to Gerald Genta, but well done nonetheless; making for a legible watch that strays from the norm. A retrograde watch is one that has a hand […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Are You A Time Lord? OWC Watch Honors Doctor Who December 4, 2013
- Tutima Patria Watch Hands-On December 4, 2013
- Stockinger Luxury Watch Winder Cabinets & BRABUS SV12 Safe December 3, 2013
- The Mk II Fulcrum “American Milsub” Dive Watch December 3, 2013
- INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY: Three Ancon Watches Thanks To Matt Baily December 2, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW