Prometheus Watch Company is a serious new contender in the wrist watch world. The company is based in Portugal and joins a growing trend to contract manufacture high quality time pieces using proven components to their desired specifications.
Articles | Prometheus
Just a couple more days to enter to for a chance to win the cool Prometheus Baiji watch. Enter here.
Prometheus just released their newest watch called the Baiji. The piece is meant to honor the now extinct freshwater dolphin species that was obliterated due to human intervention and pollution in their home waters in China. Baiji were incredible creatures and representative of an extremely rare class of Freshwater dolphins. There is an outline of […]
Up to now the Manta Ray is the most impressive watch Prometheus has released in terms of features and hardiness…
Just a bit longer for this month’s aBlogtoRead.com watch giveaway is over. Head over here to enter for a chance to win one of these desirable Prometheus JellyFish Automatic Tritium Diver watches.
A reasonably priced diver with tritium gas tube illumination isn’t the easiest watch to find. Especially if you want a nice clean design. A good option is the newer Prometheus JellyFish Automatic Tritium Diver, and this month you can enter for a chance to win one right here on aBlogtoRead.com. This giveaway is the the […]
Here is another watch review contributed by Santtu M. I reviewed a previous model by this brand, the Ocean Diver watch here. See his review below: Recon 5 is the new product from Prometheus, a rather new boutique brand with plenty of determination. This is their take on popular aviator theme. At the first glance […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
- Calibre de Cartier Chronograph Watch Hands-On December 11, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW