Putting on the new Raymond Weil Maestro Cushion I didn’t know what to make of it. Do I like the watch? Does it look flattering on the wrist. The old TV screen-style case has been a hit and miss historically as it seems to have made some watches nicer, while others not so nice as at all. After looking at the Maestro Cushion on my wrist for a while, I think I like it. The price ain’t too bad either.
Articles | Raymond Weil
Raymond Weil Maestro Automatic Moon Phase Watch Review
I’ve written about Raymond Weil’s popular Nabucco collection at least two times prior to this hands-on experience. In fact the last time I covered the collection was with another hands-on experience going over some of the pre-2011 models here. I liked wearing the watches even though the designs in some ways felt a little bit […]
Raymond Weil, being such a mainstream entry-level luxury watch brand in the US, has for some reason remained outside of my scope of attention for the most part. It isn’t that there is anything wrong with Raymond Weil. Quite the opposite – they have a very well established marquee and popularity among certain demographics in […]
The major men’s watch release from Raymond Weil this year was a new Nabucco (the name sounds too much like Nabisco to me and I think of snacks) Va, Pensiero. The odd, “comma containing” name comes apparently from a famous Verdi chorus. Does this watch remind you of anything Verdi or Opera related? Cause it […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- My First Grail Watch: Magnus Michelsen Of Michelsen Iceland December 8, 2013
- Chopard Mille Miglia 2013 Limited Edition Watches Hands-On December 8, 2013
- Breitling Super Avenger Military Limited Series Watch With 24 Hour Time December 7, 2013
- HourTime Show Watch Podcast Episode 150: A High Rolex December 7, 2013
- A. Lange & Söhne Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase Watch For 2014 Hands-On December 7, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW