It was a bit hard for me to get into Reactor watches at first. Their CEO is probably going to frown when reading that statement, but it has a happy ending…
Articles | Reactor
The big daddy watch from Reactor is this Poseidon model – and has been available since last Fall or so. It is available in a standard and limited edition version. Each has style differences, and the Limited Edition Poseidon model contains a Seiko made Kinetic (automatic rotor spins to charge the battery) quartz movement. There […]
This is your last chance to enter to win a brand new Reactor Gamma watch in all titanium with tritium gas tubes and SuperLumiNova – not to mention a 10 year battery quartz movement. A kick-ass watch with your choice of red or black dial. Priced at $550, but you can win it right here […]
It is also available with a black dial. Just wanted to make that clear to all of you out there who think the dial is too loud – I tend to like it though…
A great watch that you might miss hearing about is the Reactor Gamma. Probably the strongest piece in the American brand’s collection, the Gamma is now available in full titanium with the brand’s Never Dark (ND) technology. At 45.5mm wide, the case wears comfortably and is 50% lighter than its steel counterpart. It is available […]
Ask Us Anything!
- Where Are The Best Places In The World To Buy Watches?
- Why Does A Mechanical Watch Make Noise While Worn?
- Should I Keep My Automatic Watch On A Watch Winder Daily?
- Should You Take Fashion Brand Watches Seriously?
- What Are The Best Japanese Mechanical Watch Movement Makers?
- What Is A GMT Watch?
- Does Polishing A Watch Affect Its Value?
- What Color Luminant Is The Brightest And What Is The Best Lume?
- Why Do Watch Dials With Roman Numerals Use “IIII” Rather Than “IV?”
- What Does “L SWISS MADE L” On A Watch Dial Mean?
Get it by Email
Watches in your inbox. Every day.
- Roger Smith “GREAT Britain” Watch Specially Made For Prime Minister David Cameron December 12, 2013
- Romain Jerome Skylab Spaceage Skeleton Watch December 12, 2013
- L. Leroy Osmior Tourbillon Regulateur Automatique Watches Hands-On December 12, 2013
- Buben & Zorweg Time Mover Handwound, An Automatic Watch Winder For Handwound Watches December 11, 2013
- Calibre de Cartier Chronograph Watch Hands-On December 11, 2013
More Watch Love…
- BaselWorld 2013
- BaselWorld 2012
- BaselWorld 2011
- SIHH Articles
- SIHH 2013
- Buying Guides
- HourTime Show
- Ladies’ Watches
- Watch Talk
- Industry News
- Survival Watches
- Military Watches
- Ceramic Watches
- GMT Watches
- Skull Watches
- Watch Winders
- Watch Straps
- Sales & Auctions
- Watch What-If
- Watch Style
- iPhones & Apps
- All Giveaways
- Evolving ABTW